By entering a competition on the TellTails Facebook page you are agreeing to TellTails storing and using your information for marketing purposes. We will not share your information with third parties unless you specifically agree to us sharing these details and you can opt out at any time by unsubscribing from emails or emailing us directly.
This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. By participating you hereby release and hold harmless Facebook from any and all liability associated with this promotion.
Entrants are providing information to TellTails and not to Facebook or Twitter.
By adding photos and videos to the Facebook competition gallery you are granting permission for these images to be used and edited by TellTails online at www.telltails.co.uk and other online communications and social media channels.
By submitting your photo/video you understand and agree that TellTails has no obligation to publish your photo/video. You must be the author/copywrite holder of all images submitted.
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
- To enter a competition you must be:
- UK resident; and
- 16 years old or over at the time of entry.
- The prize is one Black Cat Tail and one Tuxedo CAT Sylvalnian family.
- Only one entry per person. Entries found to use multiple accounts to enter will be ineligible.
- To enter you must like and share the post on your profile page
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are not received for any reason.
- The winner will be the entrant(s) will be picked at random
- The closing date is as specified in each competition, and TellTails reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you via an announcement tagging you on social media. We will also send you a direct message. If we cannot contact you or you do not respond within one week, we reserve the right to offer the prize to another competition entrant.
- The prize will be sent to the winner within 21 days.
- The prize cannot be transferable to another person.
- No prize or part of a prize is exchangeable for cash, tickets or services.
- If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize.
- Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified. Automated entries are not allowed and will be removed.
- TellTails reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. We may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.