- To remove thick mud (the Glastonbury type) simply lie in front of an open fire and with your tongue, lap at the dirty areas repeatedly until clean (or use a damp cloth).
- Want to rumble in the jungle? Then don't bung it in the tumble.
- TellTails dry best in sunlight, by a warm fire or curled up in a basket in front of the radiator.
- Finally, NEVER iron your TellTail. Cool kids wear creases.
- Apart from this, look after your TellTail and your TellTail will look after you.
Batteries not included. Suitable for vegetarians. No additives, artificial flavours or preservatives.
No animals were harmed in the making of our tails. No woman no cry. May contain nuts.