Whether you’re a throw it together at the last moment kinda creature or you’re the kind to pull out all the stops and rustle up a one of its kind quirky ensemble, fear not. We have a bunch of ideas for you and your family to prowl the streets in this Halloween.
- Dead animals - add a sprinkle of freak to a sassy animal outfit and then add a splash blood and pinch gore.
Roadkill or axe in the head will suffice.
Ingredients; a tail, a mask, hat or ears, black paint, deathly head wear accessory.
Axe in leg
- Skeleton animals - simply rise animals up from the grave.
Ingredients; skeleton onesie, a glow in the dark dinosaur tail or alternatively a black cat tail, some el wire for fantastical illumination.
Glow Dino - Tails bone
- Keep it sexy pussycats;
Grab your spandex onesies and add a tail and ears ...
Black cat, leopard, tiger
Big Cat Tails
- For guys; Johnny Depp from Fear an loathing - Hawaiian print shirt, fly swat and yellow sunnies, add a dinosaur tail and you’re away.
- The classic wolf is also a winner; a big wolf mask and tail paired with a rugged suit and boots is pretty damn tasty.
- Halloween not your thing? Dress up like an all singing and dancing rainbow magic Unicorn. Or make it dark and try a unicorn roadkill?
- Let’s not forget about the much loved velociraptor ‘Blue’ from Jurassic World - Fallen Kingdom
Happy Halloween 👻
Why not tag us in your post on social media: