Now you have your very own tail we want to see your tale unfold!
From the very first endearing tail hug, to the uncontrollable movement of the hips or a grin of extraordinary measure. We are offering you a Tail for a tale, so strap in and #GetYourWaggleOn. Simply send us a Facebook message via our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/Telltails) containing your video to our page, we will then upload it and the video with the most likes wins a new tail!
Competition Terms & Conditions
Full T&C's below, closes 8th June 2018 at 11.59pm. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
By entering a competition on the TellTails Facebook page you are agreeing to TellTails storing and using your information for marketing purposes. We will not share your information with third parties unless you specifically agree to us sharing these details and you can opt out at any time by unsubscribing from emails or emailing us directly.
This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. By participating you hereby release and hold harmless Facebook from any and all liability associated with this promotion.
Entrants are providing information to TellTails and not to Facebook.
By adding photos and videos to the Facebook competition gallery you are granting permission for these images to be used and edited by TellTails online at www.telltails.co.uk and other online communications and social media channels.
By submitting your photo/video you understand and agree that TellTails has no obligation to publish your photo/video. You must be the author/copywrite holder of all images submitted.
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
- To enter a competition you must be:
- UK resident; and
- 16 years old or over at the time of entry.
- The prize is one adult or child Tail chosen by you, which we will ask you to confirm via Facebook message.
- Only one entry per person.
- Entries must be a video of a reaction to a tail being received, and sent via direct message via Facebook to TellTails.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are not received for any reason.
- The winner will be the entrant(s) will be decided by the video with the most likes. If entries have the same number of likes we will pick winner at random from the tied winners.
- The closing date is as specified in each competition, and TellTails reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you via an announcement tagging you on social media. We will also send you a direct message. If we cannot contact you or you do not respond within one week, we reserve the right to offer the prize to another competition entrant.
- The prize will be sent to the winner within 14 days.
- The prize cannot be transferable to another person.
- No prize or part of a prize is exchangeable for cash, tickets or services.
- If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize.
- Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified. Automated entries are not allowed and will be removed.
- TellTails reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. We may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.