Something wrong with your order? Oh dear! Let’s fix that for you.
We want to make sure that you are totally satisfied with each and every TellTails product. If you’re not happy with one of our tails, we would be more than happy to exchange it or arrange to refund your payment. All TellTails returns must be returned in new condition.
Return requests need to be made within 10 days of receiving your order.
Returns are super easy – Follow these quick steps to find out how to return your TellTails product(s):
Contact TellTails within 10 days of receiving your order to let us know you will be making a return.
Call us at 07960856379 Monday – Friday 9am – 3pm
or email email@example.com
Then simply send your returned TellTails parcel to:
TellTails Ltd Returns ,100 Cornwallis Circle,Whitstable, CT5 1DT
Unfortunately, due to the increased cost of international shipping, we do not offer product exchanges or refunds on international shipments at this time.
Your TellTail is robust but it’s not 100% party proof!
- To remove thick mud (the Glastonbury type) simply lie in front of an open fire and with your tongue, lap at the dirty areas repeatedly until clean (or use a damp cloth).
- Want to rumble in the jungle? Then don't bung it in the tumble.
- TellTails dry best in sunlight, by a warm fire or curled up in a basket in front of the radiator.
- Finally, NEVER iron your TellTail. Cool kids wear creases.
- Apart from this, look after your TellTail and your TellTail will look after you.
Batteries not included. Suitable for vegetarians. No additives, artificial flavours or preservatives.
No animals were harmed in the making of our tails. No woman no cry. May contain nuts.